Provide retail/factory space for rent to increase the number of Bumiputera entrepreneurs venturing into business as well as to improve their business.
To provide business premises and industrial facilities according to the latest and current needs.
To strengthen, streamline existing programmes and develop small and medium enterprises (SMEs) capable of producing quality products and services with added values for global market.
- To carry out the beautification of buildings to improve the image of business premises and at the same time carrying out a systematic marketing programme.
- Implement Tenant Development programme to improve business management capabilities, particularly in marketing and production so as to produce K-Entrepreneurs.
- Provide retail space and factory for rent.
- Increase the number of Bumiputera entrepreneurs.
- Enhance the level of excellence in the retail space to expedite the achievement of Bumiputera commercial and industrial community.
- We strive to build / buy 78 business premise projects for Bumiputera throughout the country within the period of 9th Malaysia Plan.
- To ensure that rental rates charged will be at least 20% less than market rates.
- Rental applications will be decided upon within two (2) weeks from the date the complete report is received.