Name of Programme
This programme is named PUTRA Programme. The word PUTRA is defined as ‘successor' according to Institute of Language and Literature (DBP) dictionary. In this context, PUTRA refers to new generation entrepreneurs.
Objective of Programme
To produce small dynamic entrepreneurs among youths/ young generation especially those graduated from MARA Education Institutes (IPMa) who aspire to become new business owners.
All business fields (including online businesses) except agriculture and farming.
- Graduates who completed their studies at any IPMa (<12 months).
- Possess a suitable business premise/ location to conduct the business.
- The company has been registered with Company Commission of Malaysia (SSM).
- Possess business license from the Local Authority (PBT) if applicable.
- Business asset purchasing
- Rolling capital
- For IPMa existing students (GIATMARA, IKM/KKTM, KPTM, KPM, UniKL), application can be made through their current institute.
- For IPMa graduates, completed form can be sent to the nearest MARA District Office (PMD) where the business is conducted.
The maximum limit of financing is RM10,000.00 and is subject to the actual needs of business.
The financing is under Qardhul Hasan Concept (Non-Profit Financing).
The maximum period of financing repayment is three (3) years (36 months).
A maximum of three (3) months grace period starts on the date the loan is disbursed.
Collateral and Guarantees
- No collateral and guarantees required.
- Only One (1) referee is needed among the immediate family members.
*All applications are subject to the availabilty of funds distributed to all states.