Developing viable global entrepreneurs who are resilient and competitive in accordance to the aims of MARA Entrepreneurship Programme.
- Implementing entrepreneurial training towards creating global entrepreneurs.
- Developing techno entrepreneur in the high technology sector through collaborations with strategic partners.
- Provide business advisory services to strengthen and enhance the capability of entrepreneurs and businesses, at the same time strive to meet Global Standard.
- Provide integrated marketing programme to penetrate global market.
- Creating a strategic network for Holistic Entrepreneurship Development.
It is every client's right to receive the following professional services:
- Every client that deals with the Entrepreneur Development Division will be attended to within 5-10 minutes.
- Every phone call will be answered within three (3) rings.
- Correspondence will be replied within three (3) days from the date received.
- Complete applications for courses will be processed within one (1) month after the date received.
- Complete vouchers and invoices will be prepared by MARA Finance Division within seven (7) working days after the date received.