- Developing business opportunities, particularly for retails and wholesales.
- Transforming graduate trainees or technical workers to become entrepreneurs.
- Developing food and non-food industries by providing facilities, production and manufacturing incentives.
- Developing of IBS Industry in an open architecture system in order to achieve the National IBS Direction Plan.
PSM strategic direction 2006 -2015
- Increasing Bumiputera Assets & Equities towards the creation of Trade and Industrial Bumiputera Community (MPPB).
- Producing resilient SME entrepreneurs.
- Increase and enhance the potential of SME.
- Enhancing the capacity and capability of SME in becoming Top Entrepreneur
- Creating opportunities, provide facilities and constructive incentives of high standard.
- Translate the real agenda of MPPB to its optimum.
Approaches and Strategies
- Project creation private driven approach
- Selective clustered development.
- Development of Bumiputera value and supply chain.
- Retail landscape
- "Conversion" landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Smart Auto landscape
- IBS-Hardware landscape