MARA Food Industry Complex (KIMAR) is located at KM13, Off Jalan Batu Caves, 68100 Kuala Lumpur. It is built on KIM Project Phase II, Mukim Batu, Federal Territory Kuala Lumpur. The area covers 116,750 sqf (2.6 acres). The food manufacturing processes meet the requirement standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analytical Critical Point (HACCP) as well as Halal Certification
- KIMAR provides tenant facilities ; factory spaces and offices
- The establishment of KIMAR is to assist entrepreneurs by offering support services as well as providing consultation in technology and knowledge related basis to food industry.
- The design is based on the needs production requirements of the manufacturer/entrepreneur.
- The area covers between 2,906 sqf to 9,171 sqf
- There are 22 factory lots with 2 lots are allocated for cafeteria.
- At present, 20 lots have been rented to selected entrepreneurs.
- KIMAR tenants are Bumiputera entrepreneurs with high export potentials in food and beverages (F & B) industry
KM 13, Off Jalan Batu Caves
68100 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone Number : 03-61841016 / 03-61841013
- MARA Food Technology Incubator (INTEM) is a food manufacturing training centre based on a teaching factory concept. The centre provides support services such as laboratory analysis, research and development as well as industrial product manufacturing activities. The food manufacturing processes performed at the centre meet the standard requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analytical Critical Control Point (HACCP) as well as Halal Certification.
- Designed as a centre of food manufacturing training, production experiments, research and development, marketing experiments and reference for selected and marketable food production technology
- The centre provides space rental for production and product development to new and existing entrepreneurs.
- Factory space – Convenience Foods, Ingredient Foods and Functional Foods
- R&D Lab – Microbiology Lab and Chemical Analysis Lab
- Packaging and Labelling Centre
- Appliance monitoring and maintenance
Lot 2868, Jalan KIP 2,
Taman Perindustrian KIP
52200 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
No Tel : 03-6261 5209
- Product Manufacturing Park (TPPU) is located in Pedas, Rembau, Negeri Sembilan is a food production complex which meets the standard requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analytical Critical Control Point (HACCP) as well as Halal Certification.
- The product manufacturing facility in TPPU Pedas integrates participation from Bumiputera entrepreneurs in food manufacturing industry and agro-entrepreneurs, and thus creating a supply value chain from raw materials to food industry in Anchor-Vendor concept.
- The complex consists of 8 factory lots with a total built-up area of 49,770 sqft on a 111,780 sqft land.
- To increase Bumiputera participation in food production in numerous sectors with supply value chain through Anchor-Vendor concept.
- To offer job opportunities in various fields including professional workers to perform advanced tasks.
- To increase productivity growth of locally made products particularly in agriculture and agro-based industry through strategic collaboration with state governments.
Telephone No: 06-6851354